this post in elizabeth ann designs probably speaks my mind and, i am SO glad i'm not the only bride feeling this way. i'm NOT a bridezilla btw. i listen to what my future husband has to say and we share ideas, and i think thats all that matters.

"At this point in the wedding planning ... I’m not really as careful with my opinions as I was in the beginning. At first, I tried to appease everyone and get a lot of opinions before making a decision. At this point, I’m just kind of over caring what everyone thinks. This is, of course, where us brides get dubbed “bridezilla” but I disagree strongly! I’m not a bridezilla, but I’m trying to tell myself daily that it is our wedding, and what we want matters! I think a bride can drive herself batty worrying what everyone thinks about every decision!"

{bride and her moment. for more gorgeous pics, go here}

0 comments.: